The government in India has launched numerous schemes for the development of the nation. Every scheme has its benefits for the different sections of society. The government schemes are initiated with the objective of the social, economic, and financial welfare of the citizens of India.
In this article, we will discuss some of the important Government schemes in India
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY)
The Ministry of Women and Child Development has launched this government scheme in india on January 1, 2017. It provides maternity benefits to pregnant and lactating mothers. Maternity is an important phase in every women’s life and this government scheme provides financial assistance to the women who have lost their wages during childbirth and childcare.
This is a cash transfer plan for pregnant and lactating women over 19 years of age for the first live birth. Those women who are not government employed and those who don't have any similar benefit through other schemes are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
The benefits of PMMVY are broken down into 3 installments however they transferred to the women’s bank account.
- First installment
Transfer of Rs. 1000/- after the registration of pregnancy in Anganvadi or any approved health care center.
- Second installment
Firstly transfer of Rs. 2000/- after completing 6 months of pregnancy and attending at least one Ante-natal checkup.
- Third installment
Secondly transfer of Rs 2000/- after registration of childbirth and the first cycle of child immunization.
- Promoting proper practice, care, and safety during childbirth, and lactation.
- Encouraging the women for good nutrition and feeding practices.
- Providing compensation against wage loss.
SWADHAR Greh Yojana
SWADHAR Greh scheme was launched in 2015 by the Ministry of Women and Child Development.
This government scheme is started to provide institutional support to women in difficult circumstances and improve them with social and economic support.
Following women are the beneficiaries for this scheme
- Women who are abandoned from family and are without any economic and social support.
- Women who are victims of domestic violence, who have left their homes.
- prisoners are released from jail and are without any family.
- Women who are going through natural disasters and homeless without social and economic support.
- To provide primary facilities like food, shelter, clothing, and health to the women in distress.
- To enable them to regain their emotional strength
To read more Please click the link- shouts.site
guys we work for samagara founation who help needy people and there formation please support us to visit our website shouts.site to read our articles